Springfield Hellcat User Manual
- The Springfield Hellcat is chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum
- This is an auto loading firearm. It is immediately loaded and ready to fire again after each shot until all cartridges loaded in magazine have been fired.
- The firearm is able to fire both with and without the magazine in place.
- Your HELLCAT® firearm has a loaded chamber indicator (See Figure 12-1). The indicator allows you to observe whether a cartridge is in the chamber.
- When a cartridge is visible in the chamber, the firearm is loaded and ready to fire.