Firearm Auction Rules and Policies
By placing a bid or buying an item, you are agreeing to all of our rules and policies, including the M*CARBO User Agreement.
Our policies are intended to:
- Ensure we all accept responsibility to know what is legal in our state of residence
- Make sure that no one has an unfair advantage
- Create an enjoyable buying experience
When buying a Firearm Auction item using our Services, you agree to the Rules and policies for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or offer, buying, or committing to buy,
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you buy, commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
- You must pay for any item you commit to buying. Bidding is fun, but keep in mind that each bid you make is a binding contract to buy the item if you win. The same is true for Buy It Now purchases. Not paying for an item after you agree to buy it has negative consequences, explained in our unpaid item policy.
What is the policy?
When a buyer commits to buy something on M*CARBO - by winning a firearm auction - they are obligated to complete the purchase by sending full payment within 24 hours. Winner will be immediately notified via email when the auction ends and will be provided an invoice to pay online through the M*CARBO website.
Before they commit to buy, buyers should note:
- All the terms that the seller has included in the listing, including shipping and handling costs.
- Placing a bid on an auction is a commitment to buy, and bids can only be retracted under exceptional circumstances
Failure to pay for items is a violation of our abusive buyer policy.
When a seller cancels an order because the buyer hasn't paid, the unpaid cancellation is recorded on the buyer's account. Buyers who have excessive unpaid cancellations may have limits imposed by a M*CARBO, or lose their buying privileges.
Managing unpaid orders
- M*CARBO can cancel an order if the buyer hasn't paid after 2 calendar days of the end of auction.
Please sign in to leave a comment.