Firearm Shipping / Pick-Up Information:
- Preparing the Firearm for Shipment - Must Include in the Shipping Box:
- An EMPTY Magazine with Firearm for testing purposes - DO NOT SEND AMMO.
- Printed Copy of your Service Order Receipt after Pre-Paying for Parts and Service Online.
- A photocopy of your Drivers License. Verify that it is your CURRENT return mailing address on your ID. If the ID does not show your current address we will be required to ship it back to a FFL of your choice. Why Do You Need My Drivers License?
- Shipping your Firearm:
- Here are the PDF Instructions explaining how to use the Shipmygun.com service
- M*CARBO is a Type 7 FFL Firearm Manufacturer with a Type 2 SOT which means you don't need an FFL to ship a Firearm to us.
- You can mail a Firearm directly to M*CARBO. Use UPS or FedEX Only. This Service is affiliated with UPS and works well: Shipmygun.com
- We will mail your Firearm directly back to you! No unnecessary FFL Transfer Fees!
- Return shipping for Pistols -Shipped FedEx 2-Day Air with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement.
- Return Shipping for Rifles/Shotguns - Shipped UPS Ground with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement
- We highly recommend you use this service when shipping your firearm to us:www.Shipmygun.com
- In Store Pick Up- Name on Order must match Name on ID
- Please call ahead to schedule and be here before 3:00pm.
- Same Day Service is NOT available
By Agreeing to Terms of Service on Checkout Page you Accept the Abandoned Firearms Agreement for Gunsmith Repair Services.
M*CARBO’s abandoned property policy for gunsmith repair services firearms and firearm transfers:
- A customer will be notified multiple times via email and phone call that a firearm is completed or that it has been received in store, the customer will have 30 days to pick up or provide shipping information for their firearm and/or merchandise after the service is completed.
- After 30 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm and/or merchandise is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected.
- Once the storage fees exceed the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, the firearm will be considered abandoned.
- Once the firearm is considered abandoned, the customer will be contacted one final time via certified mail; considered the final notice. After 10 calendar days the firearm will be put on the website for resale.