Sig Sauer P365 User Manual
SIG P365 User Manual
- The P365 is a mechanically locked, short-recoil-operated, striker-fired pistol with semi-automatic reloading.
- The P365 is offered in .380 and 9mm.
- The SIG P365, P365 XSERIES AND P365 XL are offered with an optional ambidextrous manual safety.
- The manual safety mechanically blocks the sear assembly, preventing release of the striker.
- To engage the manual safety, rotate the manual safety lever upward. The manual safety is ambidextrous. Pressing up on the lever from either side will rotate the opposite lever upward engaging the manual safety. The slide can be manipulated with the manual safety engaged.
Read more about how to remove the manual safety during disassembly
Please sign in to leave a comment.