- The RUGER® PC CHARGER™ is an autoloading pistol chambered for the
9mm Luger (Parabellum) cartridge.
- The PC CHARGER™ is “blowback” operated and uses standard RUGER®
SECURITY-9® or SR9® pistol magazines with the factory-installed
- Due to reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the
bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275"
below the top of the rail may not fit the PC CHARGER™.
- Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275" below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.
- The pistol will fire if there is a cartridge in the chamber and the trigger is
pulled, whether or not there is a magazine in place!
- Removing the magazine does not unload the pistol. Never assume the pistol is unloaded.
Visually inspect the chamber and the magazine each time the pistol is handled to be certain there are no cartridges in either.
- The RUGER® PC CHARGER™ pistol comes equipped with a ½”-28 threaded
muzzle and corresponding thread protector.
Browse Ruger PC Charger Upgrades and Accessories